Personal Information Protection Policy
- Basic Policy
Moore Fans, LLC (hereinafter “Moore”) recognizes that all personal information provided by you, our customers and clients, through your business with Moore must be handled and protected with the utmost care. Therefore, Moore will follow the basic policy stated below to fulfill its responsibility.
- In handling any personal information, Moore pledges to fully comply with the Private Information Protection Law (hereinafter the “Law”), other relevant laws and regulations, and pursuant to practices in this respect that are generally accepted as fair and reasonable. Further, Moore will continuously endeavor to improve handling such personal information.
- Moore will continuously update and revise rules and management systems for handling and protection of personal information and ensure compliance by its employees with such rules and systems.
- Moore will use personal information only to the extent and for the purposes specified (hereinafter the “Purpose”), which will be announced or noticed to the persons to whom the information pertains.
- Moore will take necessary measures to properly manage and protect personal information to prevent it from being leaked, lost, and falsified.
- Moore will faithfully make all efforts to promptly receive, correct, revise, delete or cease personal information in possession upon verification that the individual making the request is indeed the subject of the information requested.
- Purposes of Use of Personal information
Moore may lawfully use personal information only as needed for its business performance according to its business purposes to the extent that it may require:
- To inform and provide its products and services;
- To develop its products and services;
- To procure raw materials, goods and services; and
- To respond to enquiries by the individual.
- Disclosure to Third Party
Moore will not disclose personal information to any third party except for use of personal information for the following cases:
- When person’s approval is granted beforehand;
- When the disclosure is in a statistical form which does not identify a person;
- When the disclosure is required by applicable laws and ordinances. Also, we may disclose your personal information to respond to subpoenas, and court orders;
- When the disclosure is necessary to protect human life, human body and personal property, while it is difficult to obtain person’s agreement to disclose his or her personal information; or
- Management on Website
Moore will protect personal information from being divulged or falsified, and take all the appropriate measures promptly in case of emergency.
Moore uses the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) on its website as a measure to protect personal information. SSL is a technology to encipher the information transmitted on the Internet and prevent the leakage of such information to the third party. Website pages handling personal information is supported by SSL. Please make certain that “http://” of the URL has been changed to “https://”.
Cookies may be used to ensure safety and provide appropriate information to you. A cookie is a piece of information transmitted from Moore’s web server to the web browser and may be stored on your computer or other memory device. A cookie itself does not contain any information to help Moore identify an individual person. You can decide whether to accept or block cookies by setting your web browser. However, if you choose not to accept cookies, you may not be able to use the services provided on the website managed by Moore.
- Browsing Records
If you visit the website operated by Moore, information about your access to the website is stored on the web server. This information may not be used for any purpose other than taking statistics including the frequency of your website access.
You may request to obtain confirmation concerning whether Moore is holding or processing personal data relating to you, and confirmation concerning the use of the personal information in possession of Moore. If such a request is made, Moore requires that your proof of identity should be provided. When Moore finds it necessary to disclose, Moore will disclose your personal information in possession of Moore to you to a reasonable extent and in a reasonable period.
- Correction, Deletion, etc.
You may request to correct, add or delete your personal information. If such a request is made, Moore requires that your proof of identity should be provided. When Moore finds it necessary to correct, add or delete, Moore will correct, add or delete your personal information to a reasonable extent and in a reasonable period.
- Suspension of Use and Elimination
You may request to cease the use or eliminate personal information. If such a request is made, Moore requires that your proof of identity should be provided. When Moore finds it necessary to do so, Moore will cease the use or eliminate your personal information in possession of Moore to a reasonable extent and in a reasonable period.
Inquiries in relation to any of your requirements mentioned in the above Sections 5, 6, and 7 concerning your personal information handled by Moore as well as your inquiries related to other personal information is to be sent via the contact form.